We can help with Ithaca criminal offenses.
We have written and compiled a series of articles about some the most common criminal offenses we defend on a regular basis in Ithaca, Tompkins County, New York. Obviously, the specific crimes we listed below are not the only kinds of crimes we defend. We just focused on the ones that we get the most questions about from our prospective and current clients.
The information below does not answer ALL questions. We encourage you to call us directly at 607-229-5184 or request a free consultation if you have questions about anything below or want to discuss your specific situation.
Criminal Offense Resources
- Aggravated Unlicensed Operation in the 3rd degree
- Aggravated Unlicensed Operation in the 2nd degree
- Aggravated Unlicensed Operation in the 1st degree
- Assault in the 3rd degree
- Criminal Mischief in the 4th degree
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 7th degree
- Criminal Possession of Marijuana in the 5th degree
- Disorderly Conduct
- Petit Larceny
- Resisting Arrest / Obstructing Government Administration in the 2nd degree
- Unlawful Possession of Marijuana in New York