We can help with New York traffic defense.
At NEWMAN & CYR, we defend traffic-related tickets/charges. Below is a compilation of information about traffic offenses and some of their consequences. If you read through it, you will see that traffic tickets in New York are not always just violations...sometimes they are actually criminal charges. You'll notice that it is a complex area of law.
Our best advice to anybody with a ticket, give us a call about your ticket and we will give you a free evaluation of what's going on, what punishments you are facing, and what the next steps would be. Then it's your decision if you want a lawyer or not.
We are here to help and can be reached at 607-229-5184.
Traffic Offense Resources
- Dealing with a New York DMV License Suspension
- Dealing with a New York State Traffic Ticket
- How will this New York traffic ticket impact me, my life, my insurance, my license, and in what way(s)?
- More Important Things to Know About New York Traffic Tickets
- Two Ways to Deal with a Ticket After a License Suspension in New York
- What are the Real Costs of New York Speeding Tickets?
- What are the “Serious” Traffic Tickets in New York?
- What’s the Proof Level for a New York Speeding Ticket?
- When (and for how long) can New York State Insurance Companies Raise Your Car Insurance for Tickets?